Borderlands 3 Photo Mode Contest ANZ (Twitter)
- This contest is hosted and promoted by Take 2 Interactive Software Pty Ltd (ACN 082 795 337) (2K ANZ). 2K ANZ may be contacted at Suite 16, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Upper Deck Jones Bay Wharf, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009 and telephone (02) 9506 0500. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- Entry to the contest is free. To enter the contest, Eligible Entrants must:
- Take a picture that captures the pure Mayhem of Borderlands 3 using Borderlands 3’s Photo Mode. To use Photo Mode…
- Pause Borderlands 3 using the “Escape” or “Start” button
- Select the “Photo Mode” option from the Pause Menu
- Log onto your Twitter Account
- Post your Photo with the hashtags #Borderlands3 and #2KANZContest and follow the @2K_ANZ Twitter page during the Promotion Period.
- By entering into this contest you release Twitter and 2K ANZ and Gearbox Software LLC from all liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with your entry to the contest. Any entry forms and other records relating to the contest will be kept by 2K ANZ for minimum of 3 months, unless a prize remains unclaimed, in which case 2K ANZ will keep the records for a further three months after the re-draw. Twitter will retain records in accordance with their standard terms and conditions.
- 2K ANZ reserves the right to moderate any comments posted on the 2K ANZ Twitter page, and to remove any comments which it reasonably deems contains offensive or inappropriate content (to be determined by 2K ANZ at its sole discretion).
- This is a game of skill. All entries must be original and 2K ANZ reserves the right to disqualify any participants from the competition and/or substitute alternative prize winners in the event of such disqualification. You warrant that any submission you make to us in connection with this contest is your original work and in no way infringes upon the intellectual property rights of third parties, including when used by 2K ANZ. 2K ANZ will determine the winner by selection of judging panel and the winner(s) will be notified.
- You hereby grant 2K ANZ a non-exclusive, perpetual, sublicensable, worldwide licence to any or all materials you submit in connection with this contest allowing 2K ANZ or its sub-licensees to post/use the work you provide in connection with this contest on 2K ANZ’s social media channels and wherever else 2K ANZ wishes to use the work in connection with marketing activities. You hereby consent to any infringement of your moral rights that may arise from any such uses by or on behalf of 2K ANZ.
- Conditions may apply to the acceptance and use of the prize. Further details of the prize(s) including their value and the conditions that apply to the acceptance/use of the prizes are available at: @2K_ANZ twitter
- 2K ANZ reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the contest, substitute and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. The Courts of New South Wales, Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.