Australian Bushfire Support 2K ANZ Borderlands 3
Livestream on Twitch Giveaway Promotion (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is hosted and promoted by Take 2 Interactive Software Pty Ltd (ACN 082 795 337) (2K ANZ). 2K ANZ may be contacted at Suite 16, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Upper Deck Jones Bay Wharf, Pyrmont, NSW, 2009 and telephone (02) 9506 0500. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitch.
- Promotion Mechanics: To enter the Promotion, Eligible Entrants must:
- Donate a minimum of AUD $15.00 (USD $10.00) during the Promotion Period through signing up and donating through online giving platform Tiltify https://tiltify.com/@2k-bethesda-anz/abfr-stream/donate
- Post in the comment section in Tiltify (https://tiltify.com/) and answer the question:
“How would you take down The Calypso Twins and the Children of the Vault in BL3?” Most epic takedown description will win!
- The three most creative answers based on the below criteria will each win one of the three following prizes:
- 2 x Borderlands 3 Collector's Editions valued at AUD $352 (USD $235); or 1 x signed Bandit Mask from the BL3 Dev team.
- A panel of three (3) independent judges will select the three (3) Eligible Entrants who have entered the Promotion during the Promotion Period and who such judges score as the best answer based on the below criteria. (“Winners”). The criteria used to determine the Winners shall be based on the following:
- Creativity and originality in description; and
- Best captures the spirit of BL3 (mayhem).
- Any tiebreakers will also be reassessed on the above criteria.
- Winners will be contacted through the email address that they use for donation on Tiltify.
- 2K ANZ and its subsidiaries will arrange for the prizes to be shipped directly to the Winners.
- By entering into this Promotion you release Twitch and 2K ANZ and Gearbox Software LLC from all liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with your entry to the Promotion. Any entry forms and other records relating to the Promotion will be kept by 2K ANZ for minimum of 3 months, unless a prize remains unclaimed, in which case 2K ANZ will keep the records for a further three months after the re-draw. Twitch will retain records in accordance with their standard terms and conditions.
- This is a game of skill. All entries must be original and 2K ANZ reserves the right to disqualify any participants from the competition and/or substitute alternative prize winners in the event of such disqualification. You warrant that any submission you make to us in connection with this Promotion is your original work and in no way infringes upon the intellectual property rights of third parties, including when used by 2K ANZ. 2K ANZ will determine the winner by selection of judging panel and the winner(s) will be notified.
- You hereby grant 2K ANZ a non-exclusive, perpetual, sublicensable, worldwide licence to any or all materials you submit in connection with this Promotion allowing 2K ANZ or its sub-licensees to post/use the work you provide in connection with this Promotion on 2K ANZ’s social media channels and wherever else 2K ANZ wishes to use the work in connection with marketing activities. You hereby consent to any infringement of your moral rights that may arise from any such uses by or on behalf of 2K ANZ.
- Conditions may apply to the acceptance and use of the prize. Further details of the prize(s) including their value and the conditions that apply to the acceptance/use of the prizes are available at: @2K_ANZ twitter and https://borderlands.com/bl3-bushfire-livestream-contest-rules/
- 2K ANZ reserves the right to moderate any comments posted on any of its social media or 2K websites and the 2K ANZ Twitter page, and to remove any comments which it reasonably deems contains offensive or inappropriate content (to be determined by 2K ANZ at its sole discretion).
- 2K ANZ reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the Promotion, substitute and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. The Courts of New South Wales, Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.